- Clamps around corners for vertical and horizontal clamping pressure
- Made from durable, Flexible Urethane
- Comes with a pack of 10 to fit several clamps
- Insert is designed to fit onto the tip of a spring clamp up to 1" wide
- Made in the USA by appreciative people. Our clamps come with a lifetime manufacturer's warranty
These clamp inserts are a craft person's dream when you need to align 2 materials along an edge or if you need some lateral support to ensure materials butt up against eachother perfectly. We use these clip to build skis and snowboards, but there are many uses. We designed these to fit common, 2" spring clamps that are commonly sold at home depot, harbor freight, Lowes, Ace, Menards, and other hardware stores. There is almost zero setup. Just simply place the cover over the edge of your metal clamp. You may need to remove the existing rubber cover first.
These clamp covers are awesome for craft projects, wood working project, or any other project that needs help with alignment. These are sold in packs of 10, but if you need a large quantity, I'd be glad to help make the economical.
If these are cool, but do you need them to work in a slightly different style or size? No problem, we super handy with 3D design and customization. Just ask!
*Please note! These are for the clamp covers only. The spring Clamps are not included here.