IN STOCK. The preparation time for stand-alone orders is currently 3-5 business days.
Our exclusive design Sidewinder X1 Enclosure is the perfect way to make the perfect 3D printing environment. The Sidewinder X1 Enclosure is specifically tailored an easy access front door, side door access ports to keep the power supply cool, and a top mount filament port to save space.
- PRINTING ENVIRONMENT - A dustless, self heated chamber for better printer performance.
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY - Screw together design that assembles in minutes.
- ACCESS DOOR - A generously sized, hinged door with 3D printed magnetic door stops.
- FILAMENT PORT - A wide filament feed through port for optimal performance.
- CABLE MANAGEMENT - A wide rubber grommet allows wiring to pass through neatly.
- STACKABLE DESIGN - Stack 2 or 3 enclosures high to give your print farm a great look. (Commercial Grade option only)
✅ XL SIZE - 22" wide x 27" Tall x 27" Depth to fit an Artillery Sidewinder X1 or smaller. Need an enclosure for a different printer? No problem! we can customize!
✅ Standard Duty or Commercial Grade - Standard duty uses 1/8" thick panels and is not strong enough to be stackable. Commercial Grade uses heavy duty 1/4" thick panels on all sides for a stronger enclosure and is strong enough to be stackable.
✅ Awesome Performance - 1/4" Clear Plexiglass is a durable, optically clear plastic that creates the perfect printing environment for 3D printer. The Standard duty uses 1/8" thick panels which are light weight and more affordable.
✅ Reduce noise, smell, and fumes that are part of 3D printing. This creates a healthier, cleaner working environment.
✅ 1 tool Assembly - The only tool you need a Phillips or Flat head screw driver!
✅ - SMALL BUSINESS OWNED AND MADE IN THE USA - We are an appreciative of your support and offer great service to make sure you are happy. Our clipboards come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee and a 1 year warranty against manufacturer defects.
Each print enclosure is designed and built in house in Sacramento California by people that understand 3D printing and are skilled to make your printing experience great.
More About the Clearview Infinity Enclosure
Our main objective was to give your printer an unobstructed view from any angle. At the same time, our enclosures offer easy access with a magnetically latched front door and a cable port to route all your connections. Last, the side access door is perfectly placed to access the USB port and power switches.
We also have adapted options for our Carbon Air Scrubbing filter and vibration dampening feet. Both do as they suggest. The Carbon Air Scrubbing Filter uses a silent fan to pass air through a carbon filter to reduce fumes created from the 3D printing process. Especially if you are printing PETG and ABS, you will want to include that option. Our Vibration Dampening Feet use a multi material lamination that dissipates vibrations at 5 different levels. If you are printing in an area where printing noise needs to be reduced, this is an essential addition to your 3D printing setup.
We offer a a black/white color option for the brackets and fittings for your printer. With your purchase, we also offer STL access to these files so that you can print these fittings in the colors you want. ADDITIONALLY, with your purchase, we also offer the STL files of future attachments and accessories for your enclosure. If we come up with a mod, you get access to it for free!
STANDARD DUTY: Uses economical 1/"8" Plexiglass. Super functional. Do understand this thin material has a lot of flex to it, but rest assured that the built enclosure is sturdy and easy to move around.
COMMERCIAL GRADE: The thick, Durable 1/4" Plexiglass is very sturdy and is strong enough to stack enclosures or to rest a few rolls of filament on top.
- Enclosure kit - Includes all the parts you need to setup your enclosure including hardware, printed parts, magnets, and commercial grade acrylic panels.
- Enclosure kit with Feet - Includes the enclosure kit above plus a set of 4 vibration dampening feet we developed to help dissipate vibrations that travel through floors and walls.
- Enclosure kit with Carbon Filter - Our carbon activated air filter is nearly silent, air scrubbing filter that reduces fumes and smells from printing in doors for those in sensitive environments.
- Panels and hardware Only + You print parts: This option is great if you want to print in your own colorway. We'll send you the panels and hardware (screws + magnets) and STL file for you to print the parts.
The Carbon Filter can be added later as there is a covered, fitted window precut into the base version.
To make the design stackable it requires a few extra screws in the kit. Be sure to tell us if you are stacking so we can include the extra hardware.